Benjamin Joseph Levin, “Benny Blanco” is an American record artist, DJ, song writer, producer and executive. This multi-faceted talented man, he has won numerous awards and have since then grow a remarkable net worth. Benny Blanco has a net worth of $16 million.
|Full Name||Benjamin Joseph Levin|
|Birth Date||March 8, 1988|
|Birth Place||Reston, VA|
|Profession||DJ, song writer, producer|
|Relationship Status||Elsie Hewitt|
|Net Worth||$16 million|
Benny Blanco’s Early Life
Benny Blanco was born March 8, 1988 in Northern Virginan (Reston). He was first exposed to music in 1994, and heavily influenced by Nas’ “The World is Yours.” His passion and heart for music continued to grow and he began to experiment different beats and recordings in his room. His love for music and his passions would fuel the growth of his net worth.
Benny Blanco’s Career & Net Worth
As he grew older, his passion and creativity within beat making and rapping brought attention from The Source and Columbia Records. Benny Blanco’s net worth would kick off during this time of his life. In fact, Benny Blanco’s first big major release came in 2007 with Spank Rock, dropping the underground EP “Bangers & Cash.”
Benny Blanco’s success in his first hit EP would catalyze his net worth, ultimately launching his credentials and career as a record producer and executive.
While continuing his passion for music writing and producing, he founded two labels under Interscope Records: Mad Love Records and Friends Keep Secrets. He continues to show up on various TV shows (Dave), including cooking shows with “Matty and Benny Eat Out America” and continues to work on his own YouTube channel. He currently has over 1 million subscribers.
He also continues to develop collaborations with hit stars such as Justin Bieber.
View this post on Instagram
Fun Facts About Benny Blanco
- Benny Blanco is, himself, on the FXX television series Dave.
- Nomination and Awards from the Grammy Awards, two iHeartRadio Awards, The Spotify Secret Genius Award, four BMI Awards, and a Golden Globe
- Benny Blanco owns a $9 million mansion (formerly owned by Tinder founder) in Sunset Strip, LA. The house is 5,500+ square feet with five bedrooms and five and a half bathrooms.
- Benny Blanco also owns a condonium in NYC, Chelsea. He bought it for over $3.5 million.
- Benny Blanck owns an oceanfront property in La Flores Beach, he bought it for over $4 million.
- Blanco is rumored to be in a relationship with Elsie Hewitt a famous British Model.
Benny Blanco Popular Hits:
- Diamonds – Rihanna
- Moves Like Jagger and Payphone – Maroon 5
- Circus – Britney Spears
- Teenage Dream & California Gurls by Katy Perry.
Benny Blanco’s Net Worth: $20 million
Blanco’s real estate portfolio alone is worth $17 million. Moreover, Blanco’s net worth is sitting at $20 million. The artist has produced over $100 million in album sales throughout the globe. It helps that Blanco is a multi-talented artist that not only produces but also composes, writes, performs, and raps on top of everything else he has done.