Kramer Hickok is an American PGA golfer from Texas. In 2020, he made nearly $250,000 from the PGA Tour and close to $500,000 in 2021. As of 2021, Kramer Hickok has a net worth of $3 million.
In 2021, Harris English claimed victory over Kramer Hickok in 8-hole playoff for PGA’s Travelers Championship (2021). Going for eight holes it was the second-longest sudden-death playoff in the PGA Tour History. Kramer Hickok won nearly $800,000 in second place following Harris English’s payout of $1.3 million.
Kramer Hickok was also PGA Tour Canada’s player of the year in 2017.
|Full Name||Kramer Austin Hickok|
|Birth Date||April 14, 1992|
|Birth Place||Austin, Texas, U.S.|
|Wife||Anne (Hakula) Hickok|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Kramer Hickok’s Early Life
Hickok attended the University of Texas and was a freshman the same year as Jordan Spieth. He roomed with Spieth during the university’s national championship season in 2011–12 and later caddied for him at the 2011 AT&T Byron Nelson. He played four years for the Longhorns, earning a degree in Geography in 2015.
Kramer Hickok’s Net Worth & Career
Hickok turned professional after his 2015 season at the University of Texas. His first tournament was the Panama Championship where he finished tied for 64th place.
Hickok played on the PGA Tour Canada in 2017 where he earned player of the year honors, winning twice during the season; The Players Cup and the Ontario Championship. He was also the Order of Merit winner for the 2017 season.
On the Web.com Tour, Hickok won the 2018 DAP Championship, defeating Hunter Mahan and Matt Jones by three strokes. He went wire-to-wire for the tournament, and matched the course record with a single round of 63 on the first day. He finished the 2018 season of the Web.com Tour in the top 25, earning his PGA Tour card for the 2019 season.
View this post on Instagram
Who is Kramer Hickok’s Wife?
Kramer Hickok is married to Anne Hakula (Anne Hakula Hickok). Anne Hakula is a golf player. Anne played golf for the Women’s Golf Team at the University of Texas. The couple got engaged on December 8, 2019 and married on December 7, 2020.
Fun Facts about Kramer Hickok:
- Carter, Kramer’s older brother, is also a Texas graduate.
- Growing up, Kramer participated in a variety of sports, including football and soccer.
- If he wasn’t a professional golfer, he’d work in commercial real estate like his father and brother.
- The Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, and Texas Longhorns are among the favorites. Enjoys watching Steph Curry, Dez Bryant, and Dirk Nowitzki play basketball. His favorite book is the Bible, and his favorite cities to visit are London and Whitefish, Montana. Sushi Kramer’s my favorite food
- Kramer is a big fan of College Golf Fellowship
- Fred Couples is a friend and mentor to him.
- Heli skiing and scuba diving the Great Barrier Reef are on the bucket list.
Kramer Hickok Net Worth
Kramer Hickock turned pro in 2015 upon graduating from University of Texas. Since then he has slowly made strides in the PGA Tour. Kramer has since then made over 30 cuts & 60 events played winning nearly $1.3 million. In June 2021, Kramer Hickock went head-to-head with Harris English in the second-longest sudden-death playoff in the PGA Tour History, losing with a second place payout of $800,000. As of 2021, Kramer Hickok has a net worth of $3 million.