Michael Cudlitz net worth and facts about his life: Michael Cudlitz is an American actor and director and known for his role in hit TV shows, Band of Brothers and The Walking Dead. Michael Cudlitz has a net worth of $2 million.
Michael Cudlitz was born on December 29, 1964 in Long Island, New York. He then grew up in Lakewood Township, New Jersey.
After graduating from Lakewood High School, he went on to the Institute of Arts at California from where he graduated. He graduated from the California Institute of the Arts with a Bachelor of Fine Arts. Since high school he wanted to serve in the military.
View this post on Instagram
Michael Cudlitz’s Career.
After graduating, Michael Cudlitz worked in TV production appearing in many shows–which led to his popularity. In 2001, his breakout role was Sgt. Denver “Bull” Randleman, playing a staunch but empathetic and charismatic leader in the show Band of Brothers. His role in Band of Brothers catapulted his status as an actor.
He appeared in many roles in popular films such as:
- Beverly Hills,
- Dragon The Bruce Lee Story,
- Crime Scene Investigation,
- The second seasons of 24,
- FOX series Standoff
- Prison Break.
- Band of Brothers
He is a lead character in CBS’ show Clarice.
These TV shows ultimately contributed to his overall net worth.
Top Fun Facts to Know about Michael Cudlitz:
- He is the voice actor of Sgt. Glenn “Hawk” Hawkins in the video game Call of Duty 2: Big Red One.
- He is married and father to two twin kids
- His wife is Rachel Cudlitz
- He met with his wife in the institute of art at California
- There are various personal quotes of Michael Cudlitz that are published on the web
- He wanted to serve in the military as he is a patriot.
- He is 1.85 meters tall.
- He won the critic TV Choice Award In 2013 for his famous role in Southland
Michael Cudlitz’s Net Worth: $2 Million
In the light of various facts, most people say that Michael Cudlitz is one of the most underrated actors of America. He has progressively garnered fame throughout the entertainment industry, He is set to continue his streak with his role in CBS’ clarice. Michael Cudlitz has a net worth of $2 million.