Nikkie De Jager is famous for her Youtube channel: NikkieTutorials. With over 15 million followers, has inspired many people with her makeup tutorials. As a Dutch makeup artist and beauty vlogger, she has accumulated great wealth through this. Nikkie De Jager’s net worth is $6 million.
The story of Nikkie de Jager started when she got inspired by an MTV show, The Hill, at the age of 14. She was inspired by the character of Lauran Conrad makeup. She thought of becoming a makeup artist back then. She started looking for a makeup tutorial videos and then started experimented on herself. She uploaded those makeup tutorials and later her fans began to gravitate toward her. This would be the primary source of Nikkie de Jager’s net worth.
Nikkie de Jager was born on March 2, 1994, in Wageningen, The Netherlands. Her height is 6’3″ while her weight is 58 kg.
- Nikkie de Jager started learning about makeup at the age of 14 when she got inspired by a TV show.
- She then started posting her videos of doing makeup on her YouTube channel. After two years, she enrolled herself in B Academy in Amsterdam.
- After completing her education at B Academy in Amsterdam, she joined the Colorfool agency in 2011. There she worked as a professional makeup artist.
The Colorfool agency was just the start of Nikkie’s career. She polished her makeup skills while when she was in Colorfool agency, and in 2013, she became the head makeup artist for the RTL 5 show I Can Make You a Supermodel with Paul Fisher.
View this post on Instagram
Career & Net Worth
In 2011, Nikkie started working with Colorfool agency and became a part of the RTL5 show with Paul Fisher. Then in 2013, she left that job and started working as a freelance makeup and hairstylist. In 2017, she won the award for YouTube Guru as she has over 13.8 million YouTube subscribers and 1.43 billion views on her videos.
In January, Nikkie also served as the Global Beauty Advisor for Marc Jacobs Beauty. Nikkie collaborated with famous beauty brands like Ofra and Maybelline and used their products while creating her makeup looks.
Facts About Nikkie de Jager
You might know the career details of Nikkie, but there has been a lot that happened in her life; not everyone knows. So, let’s talk about those not so well known facts here:
- On January 13, 2020, Nikkie talked about her gender, and she mentioned in a video that she is transgender.
- She was blackmailed over her gender description
- Nikkie was robbed with her fiancé on August 8, 2020, when they were in their house in Uden.
- While getting interviewed by De Wereld Draait Door, Nikkie mentioned that Ellen DeGeneres wasn’t much generous towards her when she went on her show.
View this post on Instagram
See Related Stars: Kit Keenan, Amanda Cerny, Andrea Russett, Julie Sarinana, Zach King, Liza Koshy.
Nikkie de Jager’s Net Worth: $6 Million
The famous makeup artist and Vlogger Nikkie de Jager have a net worth 6 million USD. She started polishing her makeup skills at the age of 14. She has millions of followers on her YouTube channel. As she is a YouTube star, she has also launched her own eyeshadow palette in collaboration with the beauty brand Bay.
She showed that even if people mess with you try to harm your mental health when you are at the peak of your career, you just have to come clean in front of your followers without worrying about anything. You just need to stick with your ambitions.