Valkyrae Net Worth: Rachel Marie Hofstetter who is more commonly known as Valkyrae is a professional American Fortnite player. Valkyrae is also a well-known American Youtuber and Twitch streamer. Valkyrae has a net worth of $1.5-2 million.
Updated April, 9th 2021. Valkyrae is now a co-owner of the famous esports organization – 100 Thieves.
Biography of Valkyrae
Valkyrae was born in Washington, on 8th January, 1992. She is of German, Spanish, Filipino, and Caucasian descent. She is 29 years old. The height of Valkyrae is about 5.5” and her weight is approx. 55 kgs.
She has a sister as well. Moreover, Valkyrae got a degree from community college. And during her college she started working at GameStop. She left her job at GameStop after one and a half years. After quitting her job, she became a full-time twitch streamer.
Valkyrae has also won the best streamer of the year award, as per 2020 Game Awards.
Career as a Social Media Gamer
Valkyrae is a popular and fastest growing social media gamer who is best known for her Twitch live streams as well as her appearance on Fortnite.
She has built an impressive fan base with her games’ live streams just like The Walking Dead, and Bloodborne. Valkyrae also posts her gaming live streams on her YouTube channel.
However, unlike other female gamers, Valkyrae used to exhibit a rare soberness that has made her prominence all across the online gaming scenario.
She is now regarded as one of the well-known and prominent Fortnite players as well all around the world.
She has more than 2 million subscribers on her YouTube channel and more than 3 million followers on twitch.
View this post on Instagram
Valkyrae loves anime series and watch these more often. Attack on Titan is her all-time favorite anime series. However, some other anime series that she likes the most are:
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Is It Wrong to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon?
- Sword Art Online
- Death Note
- Kill La Kill
Fun Facts About Valkyrae
Let’s have a look at some other amazing fun facts about Valkyrae:
- Valkyrae is the first female content creator and player for 100 Thieves, a competitive sports team.
- She started posting on her YouTube channel in the year 2014.
- In 2020, an executive of YouTube tweeted that Valkyrae was the fastest growing live streamer all around the world, further contributing to her growth and success.
- The same year, which means in 2020 she also won the award of the best content creator at the Game Awards.
- Valkyrae has dated another famous Twitch streamer known as Sony D. They have had a relationship of about 4 years and started dating each other in 2016.
- Other than live game streaming, Valkyrae also loves dancing and performs thrilling stunts.
- Valkyrae is often spotted in lounges and bars spending quality time with her friends.
See Other Internet Stars: Shroud, TimTheTatman, Summit1G, Pokimane, Josh Richards.
Valkyrae’s Net Worth: $2 Million
Valkyrae has earned most of her wealth from Twitch and YouTube. Even more, she is also having an Instagram account, where she posts sponsored content from different brands including Urban Outfitters, Gymshark, Forever21. Therefore, an estimated net worth of this twitch live streamer is about $1.5-2 million.