XQC is a one of the most well-known gaming personalities on YouTube and Twitch. He transitioned to the career of a full-time streamer by building his following in 2019. XQC has a net worth of $3 million.
Biography of XQC
Félix Lengyel more commonly known as XQC is a popular internet identity who was born in Quebec, Canada on November 12, 1995. Height of XQC is 6.2” while his weight is about 65 kgs.
- XQC has been a gamer for his entire life. More amazingly, his gaming career wasn’t started with Overwatch. Rather being grown up in Canada, extreme sports were the first passion of XQC.
- XQC created his first YouTube video by teaming up with his childhood friend. In these videos he was pulling off some impressive tricks and bold stunts on snowboards, skateboards and trampolines as well.
However, over time XQC’s interest in extreme sports waned . This was because his friend moved away and XQC had no one to film his tricks. After that he started searching a new outlet for his creative energies and turned to gaming.
View this post on Instagram
Career of XQC
XQC started his gaming career with League of Legends, through this he discovered Twitch TV streaming and was impressed by popular streamers’ entertaining personalities. Even though at that time the skills of XQC regarding League of Legends were not at a professional level. But XQC decided to follow his fellow streamers which led him to become a popular twitch personality.
However, XQC discovered Overwatch in 2016 and that’s what changed everything. Soon, he found that he is matched this game perfectly, as he was making high-level plays on a regular basis. For him this was way more impressive than what he accomplished with League of Legends.
Soon his skills started attracting the attention of people from higher-levels. In August 2016, he lifted the Overwatch trophy by winning Dreamhack Montreal 2016 Overwatch, for the first time. He joined a competitive team, Dallas Fuel, in October 2017.
Over time, XQC has earned millions of followers on twitch and he keeps looking for some innovative ways to improve his streaming on twitch and improving his followings in the best possible way.
Some interesting facts about XQC
Do you want to know a bit more about XQC? Let’s have a look at some interesting facts about XQC given below to get a better idea about the things in this regard:
- XQC hit the #1 rank in Overwatch’s seasons 2 and 4.
- XQC was suspended from Overwatch League due to his homophobic comments against Outlaws after Stage 1 defeat of Dallas Fuel.
- He was also a part of the technical team of Denial besides Danteh, previously.
XQC Net Worth of $3 Million
It is estimated that net worth of XQC is about $1.5 million to $ 3 million. However, when it comes to the resources from where this fortune has been gathered, then the primary source of his wealth is twitch. Other than that, he is also a popular youtuber, and social media influencer.